Ski and Snowboard
SKI & SNOWBOARD RULES
Respect others and protect yourself
- Always maintain control. Skiers and snowboarders must be capable of stopping and avoiding collisions with others and stationary objects.
- The skier or snowboarder downhill ahead has priority, it is your responsibility to avoid contact.
- Don’t stop and create an obstacle for other skiers and snowboarders, especially if others cannot see you below.
- Before descending or at a crossing, always look up and merge with other skiers carefully.
- Always use braking gear to prevent loss of equipment.
- Heed all signs and warnings.
- Only ski within bounds.
- Before using a lift for the first time, always read loading and unloading instructions.
* This is just a partial list of rules.