MAMMOTH MOUNTAIN 2013 – 2014 SEASON PASS BENEFITS AT VALLE NEVADO
Mammoth Mountain 2013 – 2014 season pass benefits at Valle Nevado
- Any Mammoth guest who purchases a 2013-14vseason pass before October 2012 (before the end of the Chilean ski season) can ski free in Valle Nevado up to 7 days during the 2013 season.
- Valle Nevado is scheduled to open from late June to early October, 2013, weather permitting.
- Mammoth season pass holders are required to present their Mammoth season pass and picture ID in order to receive their free days.
- Free days can be issued per day, one at a time, and don’t need to be consecutive.
- The benefit of 7 free days at Valle Nevado is non transferable and good only for the Mammoth season pass holder. Transfer or reselling to another person is prohibited. The tickets hold no cash value.
- Free days in Valle Nevado cannot be extended beyond the 2013 Chilean season, and will therefore expire in October, 2013.
- There are no blackout dates to use the free days in Valle Nevado. Free days can be redeemed anytime during the 2013 Chilean ski season.
- No advance reservations are required. Guests just need to show their Mammoth season pass and ID at the ticket window.
- Lodging, ski rentals, ski school and meals are not included. No purchase of these or any other services is required to receive the free lift tickets. If guests need to book additional services, they can contact their travel agent or Valle Nevado directly to the toll free number provided.
Present our reservations center with a copy of your MVS Mammoth Pass and receive 20% discount on 7-night package stays in any hotel (condominiums excluded), with the exception of the following blackout dates:
July 12 to August 16 and August 30 to September 6.
- Not valid for Chilean residents.