Just you, your skis (or board) and the mountain.
Get exclusive access to pristine Andean terrain in our Eurocopter B3 helicopters and ski or snowboard up to 6,000 feet of vertical drop of varied runs and the best snow conditions in South America. Valle Nevado heli-ski is supervised by expert mountain guides and skiers/snowboarders are equipped with the latest in high-tech security devices, including the ABS Airbag. In addition, Valle Nevado Ski Rental offers special deals on all heli-ski and snowboard gear.
HELISKI RATES (USD) 2016
|Prices||No. of runs||Guaranteed vertical drop (meters)||Price per person based on group of 4|
|HELISKI||2 runs||1800||1,220||RATES VALID FOR JULY AND SEPTEMBER|
|HELISKI||2 runs||1800||970||RATES VALID FOR AUGUST|
- Tour operator: Heli ski service receives 10% commission
- Rates in US dollars, per person
- Insurance not included. In case of an accident on the ground, the cost of
emergency care will be charged in full to the client (air time in the helicopter and
- Set Heli-skiing not included
- If the helicopter cannot fly due to bad weather conditions, money will be refunded
To be considered, all confirmed bookings must follow the below payment process:
- Once the reservation is requested, 30% of the total price must be paid within 15 working days.
- The reservation must be paid in full 30 days before the scheduled service.
- If a reservation is cancelled at least 60 days before the scheduled date, no fee is charged.
- If a reservation is cancelled between 60 and 30 days before the scheduled date, the 30% deposit will not be returned.
- If a reservation is cancelled less than 30 days before the scheduled date, the client will be charged 50% of the total price
- Heli skiing cancelled because of weather or snow conditions as determined by our guides or pilots will be refunded 100%.
All cancellations must be requested in writing via e-mail for whom made the reservation.
Cancellation policy is as follows: