Summer training at South America's premier ski resort
Valle Nevado is the ideal summer training ground for skiers and snowboarders seeking to kick off northern hemisphere competitions in top form. Skiers and boarders focus on reaching their personal best, Valle Nevado takes care of the rest.
Why Valle Nevado:
- Outstanding snow conditions.
- Huge variety of runs for training in different conditions.
- Early lift service for teams starts at 7am.
- Special terrain designation for private training.
- Integrated coordination of team services:
- Slopeside lodging
- Meals designed specifically for athletes
- Exclusive terrain designated for training
- Transportation coordination
- Spa and professional fitness center services
- Just 37 miles from Santiago
- Frequent international flights
For more information about seasonal conditions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or (+56-2) 477-7705. Toll-free USA: 800-669-0554. Toll-free Canada: 888-301-3248.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Beverages not included.
- Lift tickets.
- Regular runs and specially prepared runs (basic).
- Access to the fitness center in Hotel Valle Nevado.
- Access to the outdoor heated pool, game room and evening activities.
- Free Wi-Fi in public area.
- Team ski room (20 persons minimum).
MEETINGS AND CONFERENCES
Valle Nevado invites you to enjoy a day of work -- on the mountain. Plan your next meeting or conference on at Valle Nevado, accompanied by delicious cuisine and sweeping views.
We offer meeting rooms that are completely equipped and served with either coffee breaks or lunch, with activities like an afternoon of skiing (ticket + rental + classes) and a treatment or massage in our Spa Fitness Center.
Contact: email@example.com Tel: (56 ) 02 - 477-7000.